Friday, December 12, 2014

The Platypus

This week i will be reviewing the platypus.
Ornithorhynchus anatinus


Overall Appearance:
Pretty dumb.
This is what happens when a duck sleeps with a beaver.
If it could talk it would say "Killl meeeee!"
Its got stubby webbed sausage fingers,
It is the Garbage Pail Kid of the animal world.
5/25

Strength:
They got enough strength to carry that dumbass bill around all day.
Has to carry the weight of being the laughing stock of both the bird and rodent families.
Has the strength to get up in the morning even though they see themselves in the mirror.
Can dig holes.
20/25

Survival:
Can live for 17 years.
They can seriously shoot venom.
Like I just looked it up on wikipedia.
I had no idea that these idiotic abominations could do something cool.
I gotta give the dummies some extra credit. (+15)
32/25

Overall Likability:
They can sometimes look cute i guess.
I actually hated the show Phineas and Ferb so its not getting any points form that cartoon,
Overall kind of like seeing an ugly baby.
You can say it does cute things and acts adorable.
But its still ugly.
10/25


Overall appearance:5
Strength: 20
Survival:32
Likability: 10
Total: 67/100

67 a D+. Yeah i see it. Plus if the idiot didnt shoot venom it'd get like a 0.

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget those bastards have to carry around the weight of the embarrassment of what they did Freshman year at mammal academy. they deserve a D- in my opinion the venom isn't enough after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually found this really funny and interesting. Reading the first section made me want to keep reading the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I think it would be interesting if you graded a hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the platypus deserves more credit. I think you should do the great potoo next

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very comical. I liked that you chose a platypus because I didnt even know they were real. Plus they are very funny looking. I also like the way you graded the animals. I look foward to reading more posts

    ReplyDelete