Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Aardvark



This week I'll be reviewing the Aardvark.
Orycteropus afer
'
Overall Appearance:
Aardvarks look like very annoying kids wearing glasses and mom jeans.
They wear a white collered undershirt in order to attract a mate.
However, they are so unattractive and lame.
They use their yellow coats in order to hide at school from Mr.Ratburn.
They wear sneakers but can't even run.
14/25

Strength:
One time he punched his sister during a thunderstorm. +10
It looked like she flung across the driveway.
Aardvarks usually learn a lesson about friendship instead of using their human-like fists.
20/25

Survival:
The aardvark learned how to live without electricity when there was a blackout in Elwood City.+5
He needs glasses to see so thats like pretty lame. (Pretty Lame = -2)
In captivity they can live up to 23 years.
17/25


Overall Likability:
I really enjoyed the aardvark show when i was little.
How do his glasses stay on his head?
His ears are on the top of his head.
Why do they own Pal if everyone is an animal?
Like Binky is like a bulldog or something.
Why is Pal like a real dog?
Its like a slave
10/25

Overall appearance:14
Strength: 20
Survival:17
Likability: 10
Total: 61/100

61. D-. Yeah that makes sense i mean look at him.

The absolute definition of below average.






8 comments:

  1. Honestly, this my be my favorite blog ever. I love how you made something like Arthur as funny as you did. Your blog is extremely creative, I would have never thought to do something like this. Haha great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. He can take his glasses off. He did that in a few episodes, so you'll have to learn to watch every episode you dirty scoundrel. You should go seek repentance from the almighty in a session of confession. Yes that rhymes. Was it on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. I have a deep hatred for Arthur too. I thought that the aadvark was an actual animal but it's actually not lol. It is very creative and interesting. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait but it is real http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardvark

      Delete
  4. I like how you reviewed Arthur as the Ardvark. This was very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was really funny and you took a whole different approach to this blog and its really funny. The way you rated the animals is also very funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a very creative post. I like how you gave the aardvarks a personality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aardvarks are cool! Don't hate!
    That was a good show too
    And that last picture of Arthur stuffing his mouth with cake reminds me of myself...

    ReplyDelete