Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Monkfish

This week I will be reviewing the Monkfish:

Lophius

Overall appearance:
GAHHH What the fuck is that? 
Disgusting. 
Its goddamn disgusting and terrifying.
I cannot give it any points.
I dont like lookin at it.
0/25

Strength:
Its also a dumb fish.
Probably can't lift a dumbbell.
I cannot see this thing bench more than 50.
Has the teeth of a baby that tried to eat a belt sander.
Fish can't do anything.
0/25
[78206386.jpg]
Survival:
No predator wants to eat that.
But no fish are gonna get close to it either.
I dont know how they mate.
Imagine those two fish going at it.
Thats gross.
0/25

Overall Likability:
No i dont like it.
I really don't like it.
I hate it.
It looks like that thing when ellen degenerous was like a fish and she poked it.
Then ellen degenerous and orangefish had to run away from it cuz it was really scary.
Then blue ellen degenerous and martin found that little kid.
0/25

0/100..... Im dead serious with this grade. I look at it and get a headache/sore throat.


The secret to grading animals (The Secret)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this fish's physical appearance makes you feel sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I've seen worse. Second of all, I'm not disputing the score: some animals out there deserve negatives, and I'm surprised you even rated this on that high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fish looks terrifying. I can't even imagine what I'd do if I saw one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dont judge the hideous mofo!

    ReplyDelete